søndag den 3. maj 2009

Project 3six5 is over!


As we have written in earlier posts on our blog (see here or here), we have tried to take at least one picture every day for an entire year and upload it to our Flickr-page. We almost made it! The project began on May 1 2008, and it was not until late March 2009 that we missed our first day. In total we managed to take and upload pictures for 362 out of the 365 days. We have pictures from 11 countries, so it has been a year with quite a bit of travelling both for pleasure and for work. Anyway, it would take too long to begin to sum up an entire year here, so why not take a look at our Flickr-page instead.

2 kommentarer:

Kellyry sagde ...

I'm a mixture of glad & sad that it's over. Now I can take pictures for the sole pleasure of taking them as opposed to HAVING to take one. :-)

PS. I'll be missing a few more days than you, so you win the prize!

Molly W. sagde ...

You two are SO dang cute! Way to stay on top of the project-NICE WORK! I remember thinking it was so funny how when we were in DK you would look and Jan and say "did we take a pic today?!" :)