




After the first month of our participation in the "Project 3six5" where the idea is to upload one picture per day for an entire year, the biggest problem is probably how you chose just ONE picture. Most days we take several pictures, but only one eventually ends up on the project's flickr-page. Usually, it's not an easy decision...
This Tuesday, for instance, we were both in Oslo, Norway for work. Before heading back to Copenhagen, we spent a little time exploring the magnificent new opera where you can walk on the marble roof. We took quite a few pictures there, so here are a few that did not make it to project 3six5.
If you want to see the picture that we chose to represent that day, you can take a look at the project's flickr-page or the flickr-page where we put our pictures:
Project3six5
J&JA's Photostream
1 kommentar:
I feel your pain! Most days there are a couple that I'd like to do. At the end of the year I may do a follow-up book called "Second Place" with some of the other photos that almost made it to the day's photo.
Send en kommentar