Today, I did not take any pictures. Instead, I spent the morning with the staff of the Bentley Historical Library discussing solutions for digital records management and long term preservation. After lunch, I had my presentation for Nancy's class, followed by discussion and a lot of good questions from the students.
After having finished this, I went to my hotel for a nap - and at 7 Nancy and Elisabeth picked me up so we could go out for dinner. Today burger and beer was on the menu. I like it here!
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
2 kommentarer:
Hmm... hopefully I don't have to send you to the Betty Ford clinic after your stay in Ann Arbor...
Hi Jan! I haven't commented in a while, but I've been enjoying your posts and pictures. I feel I should thank you again for posting more in English! It's so nice to check in on your happenings and be able to, uhm, understand what you're talking about. I think all the hamburgers and beer will make it essential for you to put on that new snazzy track suit as soon as you get home. And many of us are counting on you, John-Arne, to capture it and post it for all of us to offer our compliments. And I have NO doubt they will be compliments, as it really doesn't get much worse than that old suit.
Send en kommentar