onsdag den 5. marts 2008

Snapshots from this past week...

What is better than writing something in our blog, instead of working? I’m quite bored with writing about Christian nurturing among the Sami.

(Bachelor's party) (Early morning in Oslo) (Karl Johan street late night)

So here is what happened the last week:

  • Thursday: Don’t remember (well, who can blame me. I turned thirty a couple of years ago).
  • Friday: Don’t remember.
  • Saturday: We joined in with a number of people and had a bachelor’s party for a friend who’s getting married. We did some shooting (Jan got a diploma!), went bowling (kind of boring) and ate a nice Mexican meal.
  • Sunday: I stayed home, proofreading a chapter of my research report and travelled to Oslo. Jan went to church.
  • Monday: Work. Bought Jan a book on Islam (he kind of needs that). I met Johannes in the evening. I’m not sure what Jan was up to, all I know is that he went to bed early (probably around 20:00) since I was not there.
  • Tuesday: More work, stressful work. In the afternoon I returned to Copenhagen because I had my Danish language course. Jan goes to night school to improve his managing techniques, so he went to some classes at the Danish School of Education.
Back to work (kind of) ...

1 kommentar:

Kellyry sagde ...

I miss Danish architecture, all the old buildings that people actually live in.