tirsdag den 11. marts 2008

Michigan, day 2



Who would have thought that I would actually consider going back to Michigan for tourist reasons?? Well today, we went to the Henry Ford Museum which was a place that I need to get back to. Period. As usual, I took too few pictures, but at least I got one of the car that Kennedy was in when he was shot.
After the museum, we went to a humongous plant where they make Ford trucks. Very impressive.

The day began with a very interesting visit at the Gerald Ford presidential library where the staff had been so kind as to find some records pertaining to Denmark.

The day ended with dinner at a nice restaurant with Nancy and two of her colleagues. Absolutely enjoyable.

Tomorrow I am going to write something that should give the impression that I am actually here for work....

3 kommentarer:

Kellyry sagde ...

Um, yeah...I was beginning to wonder... ;-P

Always good to mix a little pleasure in with business!

Kellyry sagde ...

PS. Still waiting, JA, for the updated pics of Jan's new track suit!

Jan sagde ...

You know, Kelly - I still haven't used that track suit, but I promise to do so very soon after returning to Denmark!