lørdag den 20. oktober 2007

Lost promises in London...

Tonight Thomas, Christian, Jan and me went to the cinema. The film we saw was called "Eastern Promises", and was directed by David Cronenberg. It also starred the Dane Viggo Mortensen in one of the lead roles. Someone had recommended it, especially Mortensen's performance...
I rather enjoyed the film, although it was dark - and so many lives lost (in more than one sense). One thread of the film was trafficking, an other about a nurse trying to find an infants family, an other again about a mafia driver on his way up and again an other about mafia family working out their family problems and affairs. You could actually say that there was no clear plot in the film. Looking for a quite intriguing film (scattered with with some grim violence) I recommend it.


The post below gives you a rather dark sample:

1 kommentar:

Kellyry sagde ...

Yeah, seems VERY dark. I must confess I think Viggo is much hotter as Aragorn...I'm in lust with him then.