torsdag den 31. juli 2008
Show me your books
When you merge two households, you suddenly realize that there are a lot of things in your home that you don't know about. Not to say that it is an entirely new experience for me - cleaning out my room in the basement when I moved last year definitely was an eye-opener in that respect. In our case we merged two collections of books (of very different size) - so now we have decided to share knowledge about our books to get better acquainted with the content of the shelves in our living room. On a regular basis we plan to take out a book and say a few words about it. What's it about? Where did I get it? Did I ever read it?... So far we have shared introductions to one book about theology and one about history. We might begin to see a pattern already :-)
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar