skip to main |
skip to sidebar
From Barcelona with Love
As I mentioned in the previous entry, we have recently been to Barcelona. It was my first visit there, and Jan's second. He had previously been there due to work, and only seen the Sagrada Familìa (The Temple of the Holy Family). We went there with three friends; Annie, Ann Maria and Henrik. Actually we learnt to know Henrik during the trip, myself had only met him twice before the trip.
Anyway, here are some pictures (there's lot's of more, but these are the best):
Hit the link if you want to watch some pictures. Enjoy, like they say in the commercial.
2 kommentarer:
The architecture in Spain is crazy but cool. Speaking of cool, was it cold there? You guys were often wearing jackets, but I would've thought it would have been warm already in Spain.
The first day was generally cold. During the rest of our stay it was warm in the sun, but in the shade it was quite cold. But I prefer it not to hot...
Send en kommentar