tirsdag den 8. april 2008

Sad in Slovenia..



No, don't worry. I am not really sad. I am, however, in Slovenia. Unlike my latest trip to Michigan, I haven't had a chance to do anything touristy ... it's been a long day with meetings and presentations.


This afternoon, I had the pleasure of delivering my own presentation on the super-duper interesting subject of "The conflict between data protection and data archiving". Power points available upon request. So now I am off to tonight's conference dinner.... It's all good.


So what's with the sadness? Well, that was just the first word that came to mind when I decided to shoot a few pics for this blog - and the results were, oh well - kind of sad: The view from my window, my messy anonymous hotel room and, the saddest of all, me taking my own picture in the mirror!! Anoyone agrees?


2 kommentarer:

John-Arne sagde ...

Poor baby... should have gone with you...

Kellyry sagde ...

Wow, that conflict sounds stimulating and well, conflicted. Those are some tough world issues you're dealing with Jan. I'll pray for wisdom and guidance as you seek answers and resolution for this deep, deep conflict.

:-D

Those pics are a little sad. Especially the one of you in the mirror not-smiling. "Cheer up, Charlie! No need to frown."