onsdag den 20. februar 2008

Seriously!!


After enjoying a delicious meal (thanks, JA!) and watching the news, I felt the urge to do something healthy. So I put on my jogging shoes and - more importantly - my track suit which has served me well for .... um... 15 years? Maybe 20? John-Arne looked up from his computer and his only comment was, "You need a new track suit. Seriously!!". He looked at me as if I was a character from FAME or some other 80s show, way back when purple and green in strange patterns was absolutely fine. Oh well, it was dark outside so very few people actually noticed my attire, I guess. But on Saturday we will go shopping, and JA promised to buy me a new track suit. Cause I need it. Seriously.

4 kommentarer:

John-Arne sagde ...

Could someone please agree with me. I need the moral support... :-)

beektur sagde ...

ja! i agree with john-arne ja! jan, contrary to popular belief, the 80s will never be back :)

DeniseMarie sagde ...

Oh my word, this made me laugh out loud at my desk. I couldn't agree more--this sad excuse for fashion reminds me of something my 68-year-old dad would wear, Jan, because he never throws anything away. Oh, except his would be too short in the sleeves and legs, though. It's time to join the 21st century! You know, they have special breathable, high-tech fabrics now for running and whatnot.

Kellyry sagde ...

JAN!!!!! I cannot believe I was ever seen in public with you! I clearly did not ever inspect your wardrobe closely enough... :-)

Looking forward to seeing the new!